Bhakti Lounge, Canada Does Gluten Free & Vegan

Lucky me, the Toronto Raw Food and Vegan festival happened to coincide with my scheduled visit to Toronto! Cherry on top of that - I was able to talk my sisters and aunt into joining me! :D

I was not 100% certain what we were getting into - as when we pulled up it looked much smaller than I anticipated and was tucked away in a small church-like building.

Oh well - we drive here, so minds well check in out, right?

Well we walked around the entire place - snacking on pretty much everything! Then I couldn't help by envy everyone that was walking by me with a heaping plate of yummy food! I finally located the source and double checked that it was also gluten free and I ordered my plate of what I had hoped would be just as delicious as it looked.

I don't remember exactly what I ate, but I remember it being my favorite meal the entire visit! The rice was cooked to perfection- the chickpeas seasoned just right, and the dressing on the salad was to die for! So who is responsible for this utmost perfect meal you ask? Bhakti Lounge!

Bhakti - feel free to share the recipes :) And you can be certain I will be back to visit next time I am in the neighborhood - maybe even get lucky enough to attend a cooking class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Updates on my Life

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

The Juice Merchant - Narberth, PA Opening Day

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Creamy Vegan and Gluten-Free Savory Curry Zucchini Oats