My Obsession with Cauliflower

I have always loved cauliflower - but recently I have been experimenting more and more with different recipes with the cauliflower and I have become obsessed!

 I have tried cauliflower rice with some tumeric, mint and lemon - which turns out, is one of the bigger pains (only because it gets messy ) to make but one of my favorites.
I have also done the ever simple cauliflower steak. I simply marinated the "steak" in a ton of seasonings and then steamed it. 

Lastly, this week's Co-Op brought rainbow carrots with lushes rainbow carrot tops - so of course I made a vegan pesto! I steamed the rainbow carrots and placed a cauliflower steak on top dressed in a carrot top pesto - FABULOUS!

The pesto was very simple ingredients:
-Apple Cider Vinegar
-Carrot Tops
-Garlic
-Lemon
-Black Pepper
-Hot pepper of your choice
-Tumeric
-Red peper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016