Raw Can Roll Review

I have enjoyed food from Raw Can Roll a number of times in the past. Glad to see that appear to be a bit busier these days - but does this "busyness" take away from their quality?

On a recent work team outing, I ordered from Raw Can Roll and I have to say, my dish was fine - but my coworkers were missing utensils, had small servings, freezing cold cooked dishes, and additional negative comments.

It's sad because it is hard to get people to go out of their fast-food comfort zones and to try new things and when you finally succeed in getting people to try the healthier option, they find themselves unsatisfied and likely to never try again.

While I appreciate the new menu and addition of cooked foods - I don't like how small some of the servings are now. The recently ordered pad-thai has shrunk drastically in size, and still costs just about the same as it did in the past - what happened?!?

My spring rolls came with a small side salad and was rather delicious - as I actually asked for a dressing of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice and a side of hot sauce!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016