Estia is Gluten Free Friendly

It is birthday time! I've been wanting to try Estia in Radnor,PA for some time now and figured what a perfect opportunity!

Estia appealed to me for a couple of reasons. A, It's Greek, need I say more - stuffed grape leaves and olives, yes please! B. Estia offers a gluten free menu.

Upon arrival, I had noted in my reservation through Opentable that I was gluten free so that when I arrived to the restaurant, the waitress was already made aware of my allergy and was ready to roll!

Of course I started with the stuffed grape leaves and asked for a side of olives as well.

My verdict - a pile of oil! To make matters worse, it was not even a high quality olive oil. Bummer, I am not seeing the authenticity here yet, maybe the main course will be more fulfilling.

For my main course, I was limited on a vegetarian aspect and went with the Gluten Free Papoutsakia.
 While eggplant is one of my favorite vegetables, I was completely disappointed in the lack of flavor and once again the pool of cheap olive oil.

What a disappointment, Radnor finally gets a nice, high-end restaurant and the food does not live up to the expectation.

Sorry Estia!

P.S Sorry for the crappy photos but it was a bit dark.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

Updates on my Life

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano