Fall's Bounty: Acrond Squash Rice Pasta

I planned a First Day of Fall Potluck at work and needed to come up with something allergy friendly, yet appealing to all.

I had a couple extra acorn squash sitting around and decided to get creative.

I roasted two acorn squashes, garlic, and a jalapeno.
I added some spices (turmeric, nutmeg, ginger, nutritional yeast, etc) to my Vitamix with about 1 cup of vegetable broth.
Once the veggies were cooked through, I added them to the Vitamix and blended well.
I cooked a package of rice noodles according to the directions and then mixed the sauce with the pasta - Tada!

This dish was beyond easy and tasted great!

It was a big hit for the potluck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Updates on my Life

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

The Juice Merchant - Narberth, PA Opening Day

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Creamy Vegan and Gluten-Free Savory Curry Zucchini Oats