First Try at Miso Soup

Anytime I have the opportunity, I order myself a big bowl of Miso soup. For some reason, I had never attempted to make it at home for myself.

That being said, I started researching a couple of recipes and then I decided to just wing it!

Here is what I placed into a large pot to simmer:

  • 4-6 cups water
  • 2 tablespoons miso (I used red)
  • Seaweed
  • Garlic
  • Turmeric
  • Black Pepper
  • Celery
  • A coupe of knobs of grated ginger
Here is what I pre-chopped to add into the soup right before consuming
  • Kale
  • Zucchini Noodles
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Fresh Cilantro
  • Lemon Juice
Once the pot was to my liking, I removed the stalk of celery and knobs of ginger. 
I added the remaining ingredients for a few minutes
Then I enjoyed!

Quick Update:
Leftovers tend to be even more delicious!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup