Review of Jaalibean - a taste of India

While I am not a fan of purchasing packaged anything - I did find some awesome products from jaalibean - a taste of India.

I checked out their nutrition label and ingredients and found myself not too scared of what might be inside. So I grabbed the simple Lentil & Brown Rice Kit and decided to make a feast.

I ended up making a Cauliflower Steak, Rutabaga Stir Fry and mixed everything together with a happy helping of cilantro (my favorite)!

 The dish was easy to prepare - it was done in 30 minutes, actually, a little less and the taste was decent. I typically find myself gagging on a spoonful of salt with packaged dinner kits, but this one was just fine. I would have liked a little more "heat" but then again, my motto is "the hotter, the better".

So if you are looking for an easy dinner idea, go out and grab yourself some of jaalibean's products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016