Golden Soup - Gluten Free and Vegan

One of the biggest questions I get is, "How do you find time to make every meal from scratch?"

The answer is much easier than the recipient is expecting - "I cheat. I make easy meals with simple ingredients and love." 

Golden Soup:

*Water
*Ginger
*Seaweed
*Turmeric
*Cumin
*Cinnamon
*Garlic
*Carrots
*Steamed Onions
*Cooked Quinoa 

The process for this soup is so easy it is my go to when I am in a rush. I took an empty mason jar and filled it with a couple slices of ginger, garlic, cinnamon, turmeric and a handful of seaweed (I used Dulse but any kind would work). I let this soak for the majority of the work day and when it came time for dinner, I was able to toss in some precooked quinoa, steamed carrots and onions. 


The soup came out delicious, healthy, and warming to the soul on a very cold and damp February evening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup