Pho Street, Bryn Mawr, PA Gluten free and Vegan Friendly

It's always a little awkward to arrive on a first (or second) date with a number of food allergies / restrictions. So when the restaurant was selected, I quickly made a call to see if they would be able to accommodate. In the beginning, they were listing off a bunch of gluten free options, but none where veg friendly. I expressed my need for something else, and the chef said, no worries, I will create something for you.

Upon arrival, I let the server know that I spoke with the chef and we should be all set for a meal. She came out, discussed what she planned to create and confirmed that I would be fine with these options. To me, they sounded delicious and I couldn't wait!

My dish came out as rice noodles and simple stir-fried vegetables. She then brought out a simple vegetable broth with a tad bit of pineapple for flavor. I choose to mix my soup and noodle dish.

Flavor was amazing. Size was me size (large and in charge) and the best part, I did NOT get sick afterwards!

I will be sure to return, so thank you very much Pho Street!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Annual Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017 Recap

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Tia Lupita Hot Sauce

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

When Some days...You Just Feel Like The Odd Man Out

How Living With A Dog Has Changed My Life

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Philly S.E.E.D Fest 2017

Ayurvedic Carrot Soup