Quick Zoodle Soup

I was running late and needed a quick pick-me-upper. I tossed together a broth while I did some quick prepping for the next day.

I added some spices:
-Ginger
-Turmeric
-Star Anise
-Curry
-Nutmeg
-Fennel Seed

I let that simmer a bit while I took care of everything else. 

When I was ready, I came back, ran the zucchini through the spiralizer and then tossed that right into the sauce pot with some sugar snap peas, cilantro, and fresh arugula. 

It made for a super low key quick dinner that had some great flavor! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!