Savory Mushroom Moong Dal Breakfast (Vegan, Gluten Free and Oil Free)

Experimenting a bit more with Moong Dal - as I am finding that my body reacts well to this dish, I figured it was the perfect combination to try and add back mushrooms into my diet.

I started by toasting a couple spices (Star Anise, Ginger, Tumeric, Mustard Seeds,  Seaweed etc) along with two small mushrooms - since I am testing to see how my body will react to mushrooms, I didn't want to go overboard.

Then I added my soaked Moong Dal and water and let it simmer.  I don't measure my water level for the Moong Dal, I just keep an eye on it and add more water when it looks like it is needed.

The dish came out as a success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Home for the Holidays

Ayurvedic Tea

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!