Prepping for the week

"If you want something you never had, then you've got to do something you've never done."

I find that I want peace and happiness in my life. To achieve such, I have decided to SMILE no matter what the situation.

I have decided to think only positive thoughts and continuously remind myself that "everything happens for a reason".

I also know that my weeks are rather busy and do not allow me much down time, or even much time to sleep so if I can prep on the weekends, my weeks become a bit more doable.


I have started making my breakfasts (moong dal) and lunches (soup) for the week. I know, this contradicts that I am not really suppose to eat many leftovers, but a girl can only do her best :). I figure, I would rather make my food with love and take the time to make it properly and enjoy it rather than toss it together. Hopefully in the near future, my schedule will simmer down a bit and I might have some additional time in the evenings to prep more "fresh" meals. For now, left overs will have to work for me :).

Lastly, I make sure my "allergy-free" fridge at work is stocked with my breakfasts, lunches and plenty of snacks!

Here is to another beautiful week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016