Oats Oats Oats

I've been eating a lot of gluten-free oats recently. I find that the fiber is helping me stay full, the carbs are providing some additional energy, and the fiber is helping my stomach over-all during it's healing process.

I have been experimenting with multiple variants.

The variation to the left is what I like to call, CHA-CHA-CHIA.

I soaked the oats and a teaspoon of chia seeds overnight. I think added some cinnamon, warm apple and boom - yummy gooey deliciousness. I sprinkled a little extra flax seeds on the top to provide a crunch.

The variation on the right is one of my favorites. I did not soak the oats overnight, so it provided for a bit longer cooking time but it's simply oats, water, warmed peach, star anise, and cinnamon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Vegan Gluten-Free Jackfruit Cubano

Making the Most of Your Blender Cooking Class with Mt. Airy Learning Tree