Review: The Juice Merchant, Manayunk PA

I finally made it to The Juice Merchant in Manayunk, PA.

I knew this review would be a difficult one because I make most of these items myself and it can be hard to have other's compare to your own swing of things. Mainly because you can 100% customize to your liking. 
I figured I would stay away from the smoothies and juices, as they can get expensive. This is not in particular to The Juice Merchant but all juice and smoothie companies out there. It is difficult / expensive for them to maintain the fresh organic raw materials. 

That left me with a banana whip or some food and since this visit was not really intended for a meal, I went with the whip. They add almond milk and gluten-free vegan granola to the whip. 

The taste was just as I expected but maybe a bit more bland than I prefer - no cinnamon or carob or fresh mint...nothing. 

The consistency was not on point. Half of my bowl was melted, while the other half remained chunks or frozen bananas. 

End result. I was not in love but I do appreciate that there are health food options out there. 

I would like to get back and review their food options, especially their brunch which makes note of pancakes and waffles. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016