Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Products

Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free products - thoughts?

As far as I can recall, this is the closests thing to "real" bread. It has a moist and sponge-like consistancy to it that I remember my peanut butter and jam sandwiches. I remember making my own school lunches at a very early age and lathering a mountain of jam on the bread. When lunchtime rolled around, I was left with a soggy jam soaked mushy mess. I still seemed to enjoy it! Homemade jam rocked! I "think" my favorites were blueberry and strawberry.

Positive ingrediant examples: brown rice flour, whole grain sorghum, millet and quinoa
Negative ingrediants examples: agave syrup, xanthum gum, palm fruit oil, yeast, enzymes, and eggs

So for me it is half-a-dozen of one - half-a-dozen of another. I will still enjoy their products but in limited quantities and I will keep my fingers crossed that they will eliminate some of the "negatives" and still have an awesome procuct!

Bagels are a weakness for me - espcially cinnamon raison loaded with any nutbutter, banana slices and honey!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016