Miracle Noodles

Miracle Noodles are an easy no-calorie option for those that are gluten-free and vegan.

While I am not watching calories, I do love Miracle noodles for their consistency, ease of use, and how quick they are ready to enjoy!

When you first open the package, it has a bit of a weird smell but the instructions note to rinse the noodles for a bit and then simply cook for 2 minutes. The very first time I tried these noodles, I was a bit leery and pretty sure this weird smell would stick around and I wouldn't be able to stand eating them. However, I am always down to try new things so I rinsed the noodles and tossed them in a vegetable broth for two minutes.

I was in love and they were so kind to my stomach - especially since I have been working so hard to help heal my digestion.

The company has a couple of product lines:
1. Miracle Noodles and Rice - I would really like to try the Ziti, Dry Kanteen, and the rice versions (having a bit of a hard time finding them at my local stores).
2. Miracle Match Products -
3. Dr, Carp's Specials - Would love to try the sea spaghetti and the Hot Yuza Sauce (not sure of the ingredients).
4. Miracle Meals and Soups

I used the angel hair variety for my vegetable soup and packed it full with the doctor prescribed zucchini!

Zucchini is an alkaline food and one of the easiest vegetables to digest. High in fiber and low in calories helps with weight loss, reducing constipation, and bloating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016