101 Pennsylvania Farm Show

It has become my tradition to make it every year to the PA Farm Show with my dad. We enjoy walking around looking at the animals - the baby chickens are always my favorite. I always find myself stuck to the observation glass as if I had never seen a baby chicken before. I mean, seriously, I am shaming myself here, no one would even know that I grew up on my father's self-proclaimed farm. For goodness sake, I can recall my twin hiding eggs in her side dresser draw with a heat lamp until they hatched, or until mom found them.

It's a time for dad and I just spend time together and enjoy some good food!

This year, we were blessed to join a very good family friend and her two little guys. I mean, the farm show is always more fun with kiddos!

They indulged in the free samples - I think the fresh soft pretzels were the favorite, enjoyed the baby cows, goats, and of course the bunnies!

Then we stopped to pick up some potato donuts for mom and the boys needed a famous Farm Show Milk Shake!

Lastly, we found ourselves mingling around the shows produce contests! I think I saw the largest sweet potato of all time! There was some vibrant lettuce, garlic, winter squash and much more!

If you have never been out to the PA Farm Show, I highly recommend it, no matter your age!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asiana Garden, Radnor, PA Gluten Free and Vegan

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

Philly Vegan Gala 12/10/2016