Gluten Free and Vegan Cheesy Spaghetti Squash

Using my latest creation for my pumpkin vegan cheese - I followed everything to a "t" except, I used another winter squash variation.

I found that it did not settle the way the original recipe did.

Not sure why, but I am sure I will do some more experimenting.

Not wanting to waste, I figured, cheese sauce it is.

I plain roasted some spaghetti squash. Tossed a bed of fresh arugula down and coated it with my "cheese" sauce.

It was evident that it did not give that melty-cheese-like consistency I was hopeful for, but the flavor was enjoyable!

Just remember- experimenting is the only way to an answer a question you didn't once know. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Annual Family PSU Tailgating

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Updates on my Life

Vegan & Gluten-Free Jackfruit Tuna Salad

The Juice Merchant - Narberth, PA Opening Day

La Colombe Philadelphia, PA

Creamy Vegan and Gluten-Free Savory Curry Zucchini Oats