Gluten Free and Vegan Zoodles with Mushroom Cream Sauce

One of the more simple, yet tastiest dishes I have made in awhile.

I simply steamed some mushrooms that I had on hand and tossed in some zucchini.

Then I added my typical spices (turmeric, fennel, mustard seeds, seaweed, apple cider vinegar....) and let that simmer until tender. Then tossed it into the Vitamix, mixing until creamy.

In the meantime, I spiralized a zucchini and then mixed it all together, sprinkling some scallions ontop.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!