Spicy Grilled Sweet Potatoes and Zucchini Rice (Gluten-Free, Vegan, & Oil-Free)

I think we all know how much I am in love with Formosa Hot Sauce.

Being that we are entering into the summer BBQ season, all the more reason for me to start backup experimenting with some new recipes!

I knew immediately that I wanted to grill the white sweet potatoes on the charcoal grill and of course some fresh grilled zucchini is always a pleasant treat as well.

I had some fresh cilantro and scallions, so I figured dry grill the potatoes and then toss with the Formosa Jalapeno Sauce and fresh herbs.

I have been seeing a lot of buzz about zucchini rice so I thought I would give it a try on the grill.

I used the spiralizer and then chopped it into smaller pieces (not perfect or uniform by any means but I was afraid to make it too small for the grilling process).

I then added some carrots, onions, garlic and seasoning and tossed it on the grill for a couple of minutes.

Overall the meal was enjoyable. I liked the zucchini rice, but need to work on perfecting that recipe some. The potatoes, well, those were AMAZING!!!!

Seriously, thank you Formosa once again for such an amazing authentic product!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luhv Cafe - Vegan Bistro in Hatboro PA

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Zucchini Fritters (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Oil-Free)

Updates on my Life

Philly Gala for the Humane Leaque

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly

Charlie was a sinner. Philadelphia, PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Summer Time Dinner under 30

Labor Day Recipes