Strawberry Basil Banana Whip

Summer time is here! Oh how I welcome you with open arms and heart!

My mind has been really in need of the longer days, the warm arm hugging close and the smell of newly blossomed flowers.

Later in the evening when I am craving something sweet, I like to quickly blend together a whip of some sort.

While I knew I loved the sweet and basil combination, for some reason, I had never tried it in my whips before - so I went for it!

Couple frozen bananas, fresh ginger, frozen strawberries, cinnamon, nutmeg, and basil and on my way to deliciousness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Ayurvedic Tea

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!