Banana Whip Sundae

We all know those hot summer days where we can't stand to eat anything slightly warm in temperature and we just want something cold, correction - freezing, to help us cool off?

My go-to is a banana whip of any form - but today, in particular, I made a "fancy" sundae.

I whipped up 5ish bananas in the Vitamix with some ginger and spices and then topped it with some gluten free hemp seed granola, Norm's Farms Elderberry Jam and a fresh banana.

One of my favorite creations to date and my parent's seemed a bit of the jealous side - so I caved in and shared some :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

The Juice Merchant, Narberth PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!

Comforting Fall Soup (Vegan & Gluten-Free)

Origin Almond, Local and Pure Almond Milk

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Fifil Garlic Vegan Sauces (Gluten-Free) Review

Creamy Vegetable Soup (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly