Ginger Turmeric Vegetable Zoodle Soup (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

I know it is very hot and humid out these days so I typically don't crave soups this time of year - but the humidity really takes a toll on my body. I have not been feeling well and just wanted something comforting and soothing to my digestion system.

I did some Google searches for a bunch of recipes and wasn't finding anything that was appealing to me at the current moment so I said, F*it, I am just going to wing it. I took 100+ recipes and mushed them together with my own spin and came up with the below recipe.




Ingredients 
- Star Anise
- Tumeric Powder
- Curry Powder
- Freshly Grated Ginger
- Freshly Grated Garlic
- 1/2 Vegetable Cube
- Seaweed
- Celery
- Carrots
- Fresh Dill
- Bay Leaves
- Red of Florence Onion
- Zucchini
- Fresh Basil to garnish
- Line Juice

I placed all ingredients (minus zucchini and basil) into a stock pot. I let it simmer for about 90-minutes and then poured it right over my zoodles sprinkled with some fresh basil and a spritz of lime juice.

While cooking this soup smelled amazing! I was nervous that the smell would be great but the delivery would not meet the expectations. However, I  carried on and kept plugging away getting everything ready for my dinner date with Nana and Grandpa.

The dish was plated, everything looked great, first bite in - YUM! This was a comforting and satisfying dinner! Definitely, will repeat this one!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten-Free and Vegan In Sri Lanka

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Airline Gluten-Free Foods

Sri Lanka Cinnamon Tour

Allergy Free Sri Lankan Thanksgiving

Pomegranet and Sweet Potatoe Salad (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

Home for the Holidays

Ayurvedic Tea

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!