Gluten-Free Vegan Beet Burgers

Summer Time is here and everyone is grilling! This is great, except for when you have a boatload of allergies and most of the items they are grilling are not safe for you to consume.

I got a little adventurous the other night and made some juices and while making the juice, I decided I would add in some beets so that I could use the pulp for burgers.

Ingredients 
- Beet Pulp
- Chopped summer squash
- Dried coconut
- Seaweed of choice
- Seasonings of Choice (I used turmeric, black pepper, cayenne, liquid amino...)
- Cut fresh pineapple for the "bun"
- Fresh basil
- Optional condiments - mustard, hot sauce, cilantro sauce, etc.

I sauteed the burgers, in hopes they wouldn't fall apart and grilled the pineapple to bring out the natural sweetness.

How did they come out - not bad - maybe not my favorite, but something I would try again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Han Dynasty is a gluten free safe heaven!!

Gluten Free Allergy Free Secaucus, NJ 2017 Expo Review

The Juice Merchant, Narberth PA (Vegan and Gluten-Free)

Sunset Moon and Wellness Round 3 for the Win!

Comforting Fall Soup (Vegan & Gluten-Free)

Origin Almond, Local and Pure Almond Milk

Mom's Organic, Naked Lunch both Vegan and Gluten Free

Fifil Garlic Vegan Sauces (Gluten-Free) Review

Creamy Vegetable Soup (Gluten-Free & Vegan)

King Daddy's Chicken and Waffles, Asheville, NC Gluten-Free and Vegetarian Friendly